Panama (2022)

“Only watched because I like Cole in Yellowstone. Where do I start, load music played over every conversation, you canu0026#39;t hear a word people are saying. It looks like it may been filmed using an iPhone 1, camera is constantly shaking. No plot to speak of, but that may be because I had to stop […]

Read more

The Girl Who Got Away (2021)

“The slow burn pace might not be for some folks and Iu0026#39;ll admit I donu0026#39;t think this movie needed to be two hours long, but that said, I quite enjoyed this thriller and I would go as far as to say itu0026#39;s the best Iu0026#39;ve seen in some time. Set against the backdrop of a […]

Read more

Armageddon Tales (2021)

“I will echo the excellent review by TopDawg: Armageddon Tales is a collection of 4 short films of very uneven quality, all centered around the concept of Post-Apocalyptic survival.u003cbr/u003eu003cbr/u003eThe first major issue is that the 4 films are not even set in the same universe. In one a mysterious entity stalks survivors in a dried […]

Read more

Red Woods (2021)

“As much would expect this movie is another kind of u0026quot;found footage – Blair Witch inspiredu0026quot;.nWhat was good in it? Well, acting was decent actually and characters were ok. Locations are well shot, and even if it was not really scary there actually was a sense of disgust/creep through what the characters slowly get into.nWaht […]

Read more

No Witnesses (2021)

“This was bad, shot like they thought it was Miami Vice at times, everyone was annoying from the start. Just do yourself a favor and watch the original Desperate Hours in black and white or even the remake with Mickey Rourke if you want to see what they were trying to achieve I suppose. The […]

Read more