Breaded Life (2021)

“I mean Iu0026#39;ve watched alot of beautifully made nolloywood movies but there is sth about this one ,firstly its totally relatable, somewhat funny but mostly it tugs at my heart .itu0026#39;s a beautiful watch with lots of scenes that would leave you all smiling and jiddy. I really loved and enjoyed it.”

Read more

Lancaster (2022)

“A brilliant documentary about not only the plane but the crews as well.taking it through the early days of the war to the introduction of the Lancaster,talking to the members of bomber command crews.told with unflinching candor about their experiences.then as politicians do is ignore them after their sacrifice.well narrated by Charles dance,it would have […]

Read more

Rot (2022)

“It was a very nice movie, very funnynGreat charactersnYou will not bored a secondnI wanted to rate it 8 but my kids rate it 10😅nWe all loved it.u003cbr/u003eu003cbr/u003eIt has good messages For kids and parents.”

Read more

Parallele Mütter (2021)

“If you enjoy reading my Spoiler-Free thoughts, please follow my blog to read my full review :)u003cbr/u003eu003cbr/u003eu0026quot;Parallel Mothers holds an unexpectedly shocking narrative about motherhood, featuring two remarkable performances from Penélope Cruz and Milena Smit.u003cbr/u003eu003cbr/u003eDespite some dull soap-opera moments and a few uninspiring technical attributes, Pedro Almodóvar offers a captivating, genuine, emotionally powerful story that […]

Read more

The Falls (2021)

“Psychosis is the theme of this story. I didnu0026#39;t recall any Taiwan product on this topic before, this is probably the first one. Demonstrating this sickness via the drama and help people understanding more on psychosis but in a very nature and moving way. Chia performance no doubt the top notch but I would say […]

Read more

Beckenrand Sheriff (2021)

“The same plot, the same actors, the same jokes you already have seen a hundret of times. Nearly every movie in germany is like this. Not good but also not totally bad. Normally I would give 4 stars but I had a good family time in the theatre so I give 1 extra star for […]

Read more

The Wedding Veil (TV Movie 2022)

“This movie was well written and the depth of the storyline. Lacey Chabert and Kevin McGarry played off each other brilliantly. I enjoyed their playful banter throughout the movie! The appearances by Autumn Reeser and Alison Sweeneyu0026#39;s characters were placed perfectly. I canu0026#39;t wait for the other 2 movies in the trilogy!”

Read more