On the Count of Three (2021)

“Two guns. Two best friends. And a pact to end their lives when the day is done. One the Count of Three is todayu0026#39;s crowd-pleaser, but on a different note. The parallels between this and I Donu0026#39;t Feel At This Home in This World Anymore feel all too real, especially since that one won the […]

Read more

Das Ereignis (2021)

“This film is about the horrors of abortion or the lack of possibility to have one. u0026quot;I want to have a child later, but I donu0026#39;t want a child instead of the lifeu0026quot; the film heroine states at one of her doctors appointments. But being a young woman in the 60s meant exactly that- you […]

Read more

Catch the Fair One (2021)

“Greetings again from the darkness. One tragic event can certainly derail a personu0026#39;s life. Itu0026#39;s happened in plenty of other movies, often resulting in an engaging story of redemption. There is also nothing new about a friend or family member out to save a loved one who is in peril. Director Josef Kubata Wladyka co-wrote […]

Read more

Slapface (2021)

“Itu0026#39;s one of those movies that makes you think. Weu0026#39;re constantly wondering if the murderer is a human from the film or the monster. Thereu0026#39;s definitely metaphors there. I really liked it, and while you can definitely tell itu0026#39;s low budget, it does a lot with a little.”

Read more

Evil at the Door (2022)

“This documentary was not objective at all. The questions were leading the interviewees to a predetermined direction and the commentary presented a biased view instead of providing some kind of fresh viewpoint to the subject. Would not recommend anyone to waste time on this, there are already too many similar documentaries.”

Read more

Luzzu (2021)

“Maltau0026#39;s official submission to 2022u0026#39;s Oscars is beautiful, authentic, simple and emotional. Story is interesting and in a simple beautiful way it tackles powerful topics like sacrifice, tradition and family. Itu0026#39;s that kind of movies that say so much by saying almost nothing. Lead performance is superb.”

Read more

Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

“This Spiderman is really fantastic. It captivated me right from the start, and I was entranced every second. Thereu0026#39;s adventure, friendship, team spirit, love, empathy, and brotherhood. The people in the cinema clapped and cheered multiple times, at the appearance of key characters and at big hint of what the future holds for Spiderman. I […]

Read more