Ennio (2021)

“Gone is the era when movie musicians were composing melodies that could last and impress your minds and souls: Max Steiner, Dimitri Tiomkin, Alex North, Miklos Rozsa, Leigh Harline, Alfred Newman, Henry Mancini, ……u003cbr/u003eu003cbr/u003eEnnio Morricone stands out in styles and in volume of excellent works he has created throughout long periods of his life.u003cbr/u003eu003cbr/u003eThe subject […]

Read more

Hilda and the Mountain King (TV Movie 2021)

“I just watched u0026quot;Hilda and the Mountain Kingu0026quot; twice, and it was INCREDIBLE. Everything I could have asked for and then some.u003cbr/u003eu003cbr/u003eFrom the breathtaking opening sequence to the art direction to the emotional impact to the jokes to the resolution….all just absolutely amazing. Iu0026#39;d be lying if I said that I didnu0026#39;t cry a little.u003cbr/u003eu003cbr/u003eAt […]

Read more

Pretenders (2021)

“Rarely have I seen an LGBTQ film where the whole film doesnu0026#39;t have to be about the protagonistu0026#39;s sexuality. u0026#39;Pretendersu0026#39; is more thoughtful and strives to tell the story of people who arenu0026#39;t happy with their situations and feel the need to pretend to escape their realities. But it also has some good comedic moments […]

Read more

Madame X (2021)

“Madame X is a beautiful concept film, that gives you a sense of what the live show was like. Madonna crafted this persona to allow her artistic muscles to flex and she does not disappoint. The majority of the set list is comprised of tracks from the namesake album, but there are a few of […]

Read more

Help (TV Movie 2021)

“Just watched this on All4. Very powerful and emotional drama highlighting the plight most care homes faced as the services collapsed because of high volume of calls and lack of preparedness scandously neglected by the authorities and Government with regards to updated safety procedures and availability of PPE equipment. The GOV (Matt Hancock) lied saying […]

Read more

Killer Infatuation (TV Movie 2021)

“This is one of those shows that could have been more.u003cbr/u003eu003cbr/u003eThe premise of three young women united by their involvement in shoplifting was very good. The show revolves around the lives of these three characters, in a normal teen drama style exposition. The characters are likeable, and the performances were reasonable, but the story ebbs […]

Read more